• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First post from screenmaster

screenmaster

Just thought I should join the group. I manage the web orders for a sign stake and frame company. All products are made from recycled plastic and reinforced with fiberglass. All you outdoor sign makers should check out our web site.

Last edited by a moderator:

SignosaurusRex

I will gladly take a look and consider placing future orders but first I think it only fair that you become a Merchant Member first if you intend to solicit sales here.

iSign

boy... ya gotta love a well run ship... 7:42 & this kids 15 minutes of fame here finds the first of his audience so inclined to reply, & he's getting shown his place from both directions at once :thumb:

...nothing like a good solid presence at the front gate... :clapping:

Mikey's right though... not a terrible bunch... almost

mikey-Oh

Yeah, S'Rex is right.... iff'n you want to sell yr wares here. Fred has decent pricing for merchant members, otherwise/inclusives we're not a terrible bunch, almost loveables!

Cheer's to you and yours screenmaster! + a big howdy from Okiehoma!

SignosaurusRex

by the way....Welcome Aboard, enjoy the cruise. The deck is sometimes slippery but after a bit you will get the hang of it.