• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First time for this type of job... any advice?

fresh

We would use cast vinyl/lam and also wrap it around the polymetal panel. Wrapping the edges looks so nice.

MikePro

+1 to wrapping the vinyl around the sides & onto the back of the panel. have yet to have the edges of my vinyl lift when we started doing this years ago.

Tim Aucoin

+1 to wrapping the vinyl around the sides & onto the back of the panel. have yet to have the edges of my vinyl lift when we started doing this years ago.

Think I'll do a test piece like this and see the result. I'll have to give a bit of thought to the corners, but shouldn't be too big an issue! :smile:

WrapGuy10

I have done similar signs and the easiest way to do this is to simply wrap around and edge seal with edge seal tape or go far enough to not worry about it at all. You will sleep better at night.