• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fitted T-shirts?

J

john1

Quoted a customer on some screen printed shirts and they say "We aren't interested in the standard t-shirts as we want mens fitted t-shirts".

What brand/model number is a good "fitted" t-shirt so i can search and see if my vendor has it.

Thanks!

2B

that an easy fix, tell them to put the shirts in the dryer till the desired size is created. :rock-n-roll:

beyond that working Nike Dry-Fit or UnderArmor are the 2 "fitted" shirts that come to mind

WildWestDesigns

To my knowledge you have two types of fitted shirts. Classic and Fashion. More then likely they are wanting classic, but there is more then one.

I think with women you even have a missy fit as well, but that's for women.

Most of your major brands will have fitted shirts as well. If you have a brand that you like, stick with it and look at their fitted shirts.

J

john1

That's the type that i was thinking but it's for a car club so lol

J

john1

lol!

Thanks guys, I think i found something they are looking for. Gildan G640

Locals Find!

American Apparel sells much nicer fitted shirts. Worth the bit of extra cash and its a brand people recognize as being more stylish and fashionable.

Edit: BTW the G640 is a very thin shirt at 4.5 oz. its going to be about as thick as tissue.

phototec

How about something like these below, they are available on ebay.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqR,!h4E1KrtE6UgBNcWZvFmfg~~0_35.jpg
    $(KGrHqR,!h4E1KrtE6UgBNcWZvFmfg~~0_35.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 112
  • !CFpSvRQ!mk~$(KGrHqN,!lsE1F4rm,ISBNV)tkhe5w~~_35.jpg
    !CFpSvRQ!mk~$(KGrHqN,!lsE1F4rm,ISBNV)tkhe5w~~_35.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 133

headfirst

Look at the canvas 3001 and canvas 3001u (US made). They are our #1 seller for mens fashion fit shirts.