• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fletcher panel cutter issue

Forty One

Make signs they said... It'll be fun they said...
Can anyone assit me?
Recently my fletcher upright panel cutter is bending my panels.
It's making it so I cant put them flat down on the flat bed without a bow or corner upturned..

netsol

fletcher is incredibly helpful if you call them.
they will talk you through adjustments, etc.

i will post the number, when i get to the shop, later. (my partner calls them, he did photographic printing for about 40 years, so he takes the lead on this sort of thing.

GET A PART NUMBER FROM THEM, if something is needed. several of the major resellers give20% or more off common parts orders, while fletcher, INCREDIBLY HELPFUL RESOURCE will charge full list for parts

tulsagraphics

If you're referring to the rotary cutter, don't lock it into place. When it's locked, the center point between the blades doesn't line up with the center of the sheet stock, especially with thicker materials (thus, putting too much pressure on one side). Instead, just leave the set screw "out". I'm not even sure why they have a set screw for that accessory anyway... it doesn't do anything but cause issues.