• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 system requirements

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
I am purchasing flexi 10 and want to have a back up on my old laptop. But it only has 256mb of ram. Anyone know what Flexi Pro 10 requires?

kheebl

I have flexi 10 on an old win xp laptop from 2005, I am not sure how much ram it has but it will run flexi. Not the fastest thing in the world but it works.

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
I have Flexi Pro 7.6 on this antique as a backup for my F/P 7.7.
Trying to upgrade to 10. I can't do the cloud because of my slow internet up here in the boonies ( dont want to spend $50 a month forever anyways... or $70....$90....$100 in the future)

Thanks for your help!

FrankW

You don't need a permanent internet connection to use a bought licence FlexiCloud. FlexiCloud will be locally installed and only need to be activated or deactivated through the internet. Even that is possible to do offline, with a activation file downloaded from the saicloud.com web portal.

Don't be shure about the subscription Flexi. But this should not use large traffic too as long as not using cloud functionality.

But I'm nearly shure that the minimum memory requirements are about 1GB of RAM. And it's minimum operating system requirement as far as I remember is Windows Vista.

bomaboat

If it is capable of being computed, then it can be computed by any computer. The only difference will be the amount of time required to run. Though, it is usually impractical to wait 20 years for a program to load.

Flexi will run on your old laptop, but it won't be fun.