• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 12 installation

Ulrich

I just installed Flexi 12, but I'm missing several tools such as shapes, typing tools, measurements etc. as well as media. I have watched the video on how to import media in production manager even here my setup looks different. Anybody can help us? Thank you very much in advance.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I just installed Flexi 12, but I'm missing several tools such as shapes, typing tools, measurements etc. as well as media. I have watched the video on how to import media in production manager even here my setup looks different. Anybody can help us? Thank you very much in advance.
Right click anywhere on the top of the screen in Flexi under the menu headings. There will be a list where you check which toolbars you want to use. Then you can move them arrange as you wish.
Also depends on which workspace you wish to use. Under FILE, drop down to Workspace. It's probably on Default. I prefer to use the Inspire workspace, and arrange toolbars a certain way after that.

RustyNZ

When you purchase Flexi there are different types of the same version of Flexi, there are cheaper options which do not have as many features. I use a version called SignPal which is a cut down version of Flexi just for GCC cutters, it is missing a lot of options but has the basics. SignPal 10.5 had 4 different types (apprentice, expert, professional and master) all with different options and 12 has Expert and Apprentice.

On the Production Manager side I have Flexi Print Mutoh Edition which is similarly a cut down version of the RIP only for using with Mutoh Printers, much the same it has a lot of the settings standard users need but is missing some advanced functions.

I think, at the very least, you should have a shape and a text tool, you just will find that when you go in to the sub menu for those items you won't have all the options (like you might only get circle and square, no star tool etc).