• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8

WOODBS

i just had a new problem occur, in the middle of a print job production manager had some kind of error and stopped the job. i didn't know how to bring it back up to continue from where i was in the print, so i redid it. but anyway , my question is wth happened? anybody have an idea? thanks brett

ColesCreations

Maybe this would help?

Airline sacrifices goats to appease sky god
Wed Sep 5, 2007 2:22AM EDT
.KATHMANDU (Reuters) - Officials at Nepal's state-run airline have sacrificed two goats to appease Akash Bhairab, the Hindu sky god, following technical problems with one of its Boeing 757 aircraft, the carrier said Tuesday.

Nepal Airlines, which has two Boeing aircraft, has had to suspend some services in recent weeks due the problem.

The goats were sacrificed in front of the troublesome aircraft Sunday at Nepal's only international airport in Kathmandu in accordance with Hindu traditions, an official said.

"The snag in the plane has now been fixed and the aircraft has resumed its flights," said Raju K.C., a senior airline official, without explaining what the problem had been.

Local media last week blamed the company's woes on an electrical fault. The carrier runs international flights to five cities in Asia.

It is common in Nepal to sacrifice animals like goats and buffaloes to appease different Hindu deities.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Maybe this would help?

Airline sacrifices goats to appease sky god
Wed Sep 5, 2007 2:22AM EDT
.KATHMANDU (Reuters) - Officials at Nepal's state-run airline have sacrificed two goats to appease Akash Bhairab, the Hindu sky god, following technical problems with one of its Boeing 757 aircraft, the carrier said Tuesday.

Nepal Airlines, which has two Boeing aircraft, has had to suspend some services in recent weeks due the problem.

The goats were sacrificed in front of the troublesome aircraft Sunday at Nepal's only international airport in Kathmandu in accordance with Hindu traditions, an official said.

"The snag in the plane has now been fixed and the aircraft has resumed its flights," said Raju K.C., a senior airline official, without explaining what the problem had been.

Local media last week blamed the company's woes on an electrical fault. The carrier runs international flights to five cities in Asia.

It is common in Nepal to sacrifice animals like goats and buffaloes to appease different Hindu deities.

HUH?

ColesCreations

Not sure what the Sign-God wants... We live in a rural area with lots of sheep, maybe a little lamb would do the trick at the times when we're ready to pour gas on the PC and light a match?
PS- Just kidding! But- the goat thing DID work for Nepal airlines... (Do a search on internet, I did not make this up)