• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi designer to production margin issue

aytact

Hi,

I am trying to learn flexi to use with wide format printer and summa. I handled most of the things, the thing which I can not understand is when I want to add margin at the beginning of artwork or at the end of artwork, manager discards my choices. It tries to print one after another. Basically think that you want to print A2 size sheet, but you need to process only half of it.

Why I need this, without any gap at the back side of the paper, summa can not hold end section of it. How can I resolve this issue? I am using 30 m roll with wide format printer.

Thank you

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Probably somewhere in your production tackle's configuration there's a setting that either allows or disallows accepting these sorts of commands from it's input. Find this setting and set it to the state that accommodates what you're trying to do.

Or maybe not.