• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi: how to keep cuts in production manager AFTER cutting...just in case?

iSign

My production manager was set up this way before, & if I ever had a problem with a cut going bad... it was nice to be able to resend it without worrying about recreating the same repeats and spacing.

Anyway, I switched CPU's for my rip station & the reinstalled version does not have this adjustment in place yet. I looked for it & for some reason can't seem to find it.

I remember someone mentioning it here, but I'm about to print 1000 decals & wanted to see if I can get this figured out first.

Anyone know how?

Flame

Go to production manager, right click on your plotter on the left hand of the screen. Scroll down to default job properties. Then click on the second tab over to the right (should look like a piece of paper with a green arrow on it), and in the middle of that screen should be something that says "after output", then simply click "Hold", rather than delete or archive.

iSign

Thanks a lot.
I'm glad you took over your n00bie little brothers account dude... you're way smarter then lil' smoke was! :U Rock:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Or you can do the same thing on a job by job basis without screwing over your default setup. Just open the job in Production Manager and there on the second tab change "delete" to "hold" for this job.

Flame

Personally... I always delete my jobs manually. Like for decals, set them up for one good run of say, oh... 100-150. Print them off, cut them, and then run the same file over again. And just keep doing it over and over, but it only shows as one job file in production manager, not 8, 10, 20 etc.

I think it makes things easier, but that's JMO.