• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi rip error

CL Graphics

I have flexi 7.6. I'm trying to set it up to print to my mimaki jv3-130spII. First problem is it only has jv3-130s in the model name setup. So anyway I select that and proceed. The next problem is when I try to select job properties in production manager it doesn't do anything. Tried double clicking file, right clicking and selecting it, and tried FILE>JOB PROPERTIES. Nothing works. If I just hit print it says RIP error under the status column. If I try to do rip and print from flexi it give me an "error 10" on the printer display.
I did have it printing earlier today but the colors were all real light. I thought it may have something to do with the model name being wrong so I download an update called "PPS4.6Flexi7.6V2UpdaterSP2" from the flexi website hoping it would have the JV3-130SPII model. It doesn't and now I have all the other problems.
fyi: I can still print from rasterlink pro so I know the connection is good from the printer to the computer.
thanks
Chad