• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Sign trial version

DesireeM

Is there anywhere I can download a trial version of Flexi Sign?

I can't find any online. It can be any version that windows 7 supports.

We have a lot of old customer files that were designed and saved in an older version of FlexiSign. We don't use FlexiSign in our print production process anymore and the last computer that still had it downloaded has since died so I really just need to be able to VIEW the files. I don't need any other function. I just want to be able to open or preview the .fs files so I know what's in the there or so I can get size info from an old sign box layout or see what logo they used or whatever the reason may be...

Drip Dry

Never saw any trial versions, but you can get a subscription for as little as one month. I think it's around 29.00 for a month. It can be cheaper, but you have to commit for a year.
Seems like this would be your best option.
BTW in the months time, you could convert all the Flexi files to EPS files and use them in the software of your choice

Stormyj

Just another guy
There are trial versions, but you cant save or print in the trial version, so Its pretty much worthless. There are ways around that, but I wont get into that here.

DesireeM

There are trial versions, but you cant save or print in the trial version, so Its pretty much worthless. There are ways around that, but I wont get into that here.

That would work actually because like I said in my post-I don't need it to print because we don't use Flexi anymore. It would be nice to be able to save or export but I could live without that and settle for a visual reference of what's in the file in most cases.

Where would I get the trial? I've looked everywhere.

DesireeM

Never saw any trial versions, but you can get a subscription for as little as one month. I think it's around 29.00 for a month. It can be cheaper, but you have to commit for a year.
Seems like this would be your best option.
BTW in the months time, you could convert all the Flexi files to EPS files and use them in the software of your choice

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Did a quick search on our client server for files ending in .fs and we have 13540 so I don't think I'll be converting each one...I barely have time to make a post on signs101 much-less spend 4-8 hours converting Flexi Files :)

I was more thinking I would do it on a "need to" basis...as I came across a file for a previous customer and need to reference the file.