• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi updated to 8.1v1.....

Shovelhead

and now upon clicking the cute little blade to open production manager,
I get a "select production manager" flyout....and of course
I get the production manager timeout.
Rebooted...turned plotter off...removed key......still nothing.

Running Cutting Master out of CorelDraw is starting to look tempting.

:frustrated::help

Shovelhead

Server still reporting errors.
Where is the Amiable gentleman on this forum????
I don't recall his name.

Reinstalled the software. Still get a production manger timeout.

dclet

advantages - output for everything - print, web, large format etc...

disadvantages yup some...more steps in file prep for vinyl cutting...weed boxes/tiling/etc.

I have built macros to handle some of them ( makes life easier ) even calculate sq footage and give ya a quick price...

vb script is worth using corel alone....

~ sorry didn't mean to hijack thread, hope Mr. Shovel gets it figured out. :)

ballgame

with flexi open click on edit then go to preferences then tools. In that window look on the left side for rip and print, once your in that window uncheck the box that says connent to PM using TCP/IP.

Shovelhead

with flexi open click on edit then go to preferences then tools. In that window look on the left side for rip and print, once your in that window uncheck the box that says connent to PM using TCP/IP.

I'll check that in the a.m.
I've heard that here before.
Maybe the upgrade did something.

:thankyou::signs101:

Shovelhead

That's the ticket.
:thankyou: to you and also our friend at SAI.