• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi10 and Versaworks

Rickey J

Hello,
I have come into a problem. I use Flexi10 to do my design work then I use the Versaworks quick key in flexi to send it to versaworks. Here is the issue. If I lets say put some text on a solid color back ground (Blue) and then put text over that and then add a "Softshadow" I get box effect where the soft shadow is when I print it. Now if i just use a white back ground I dont have an issue. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• IMAG0153.jpg
    IMAG0153.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 131

Chimuka

Is your blue background a CMYK color or a RGB? Flexi effects seem to play better with RGB colors for effects like the blended outlines, at least that has been my experience. I'm still at 8.6. If this is a 10 problem I do not think I will upgrade.

Rickey J

The colors are from roland color chat. Also if I Rasterize the file before I send it I will not get the colors that I want.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Check your rendering intents when you are printing eps files.
They have to be the same for both raster and vector objects if you have transparency interacting with solid colors.
Set both bitmap and vector to "Perceptual" and see if you get the colors you need.

wayne k
guam usa

Rickey J

Check your rendering intents when you are printing eps files.
They have to be the same for both raster and vector objects if you have transparency interacting with solid colors.
Set both bitmap and vector to "Perceptual" and see if you get the colors you need.

wayne k
guam usa

I will give that a try on Monday. Thanks.