• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

foam backed interior letters?

wrapworld2

i need to restick some interior letters brass finished with a foam backing about 1/2" thick in a doctors office. they repainted the office and took them down. now they have all these letters that need to go back up and NOT COME DOWN !! lol so what is everyone using to get these to stick to painted drywall. they are about 3 " tall each and the caps are about 4" tall.... just have not ever worked on the inside with these before. so i don't want to have to go back and redo any of them. thanks in advance for your expert advise in this. thanks lee

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How were they affixed the first time around ??

Use the same method, would be my advice.

wrapworld2

so looks like we have an agreement with the 3m

i'm seeing that the 3m should get the job done and for extra strength i should use some type silicone as well. i really appreciate the tip. I have installed on the exterior on brick and block but never have applied to the inside on drywall. thank you very much for your expert advice. :thankyou: