• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font check please....

Shovelhead

:signs101::thankyou:

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 121

Tim Aucoin

Jillbeans hit it! It is Futura Medium. Although the "c" looks like Futura Medium Condensed. Could be a bit of a mix.

cgsigns_jamie

Well I've just been through my entire font catalog and that was the closest I had. Good luck with your search.

Are these laser cut acrylic letters?
If so it might be a standard Gemini font?? <-- Grasping at straws now

Shovelhead

Well I've just been through my entire font catalog and that was the closest I had. Good luck with your search.

Are these laser cut acrylic letters?
If so it might be a standard Gemini font?? <-- Grasping at straws now

Nope...they're just cut out acrylic, not Gemini.
I'll go with your call. I'm only replacing a "P".
Thank you everyone.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
No that's the built-in font software for Mac OS X.
I wish they had it for PC, I'm using Bitstream Font Nav on Windows and it sucks compared to FontBook.

I have been using Linotype Font Explorer for OSX. It has been free up to about a month ago. Version 1.2.3 is free and still downloadable but the latest is now commercial sw. Cannot vouch for the windows version

Comparable to Adobe Type Manager Deluxe which Adobe has abandoned

cgsigns_jamie

I have been using Linotype Font Explorer for OSX. It has been free up to about a month ago. Version 1.2.3 is free and still downloadable but the latest is now commercial sw. Cannot vouch for the windows version

Comparable to Adobe Type Manager Deluxe which Adobe has abandoned

Very Cool! I just downloaded it.