• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font help

Sroufe7

I designed a couple of logo's last year for a race car. In the mean time I got a new computer and sold my old one. Now I can't find 3 fonts that the logo's were made from. When I open up the file it says I need these 3 fonts:

Booty BD It-Regular

Bengel Bd Regular

Bengi Bd It-Regular

And I can't find them anywhere.

SignosaurusRex

Sounds (looks) like "Knock-off" font names. 11th Commandment: "Thou Shalt not Throw out, Give Away, Dispose of, Mangle, Mutilate or Lose any Font" !!!!!!!!
774075bb.gif
I'll see what I can cross reference.

Sroufe7

I had LXI software but sold it with my first cutter. And I did all the design work in FlexiSIGN-Pro 7.5v5.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Best guess on the industry standard font for Bengel and Bengi would be the Benguiat family. No idea what Booty would be.

Always convert your fonts to outlines and save under a different name while keeping your original editable file. This will eliminate future issues like this one.