• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font I.D. Help...

BadAss

Does anyone happen to regonize this font. These are the only letters I have to go by...Thanx...Mykel

Attachments

• font.jpg
    font.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 103

SignosaurusRex

Not like any thing anyone has ever seen ...except for maybe on the side of a subway car in New York. What the heck is it supposed to say? Is that supposed to be Bmf?

BadAss

Hey, I ask seriously. It supposed to be BMF..
I know it is a crappy font. That is why I need to try and clean it up and fix some of the other stuff for the customer. I know that it is a font, cause I know the (can't find anywhere) t-shirt guy that did it. And he does not have any skill to draw something on his own. And it is in a vector and you can tell that it was a font converted to curves because of the way the lines are in wire frame. Anyway I will check out the haunted and other font but anyone with any other ideas, short of my spending the time to recreate it and the other words the cust. needs would be helpful. Thanx Guys....M*