• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID/suggestion? Porsche style

Haakon

Hello, I did a search on this but came up with nothing..

I'm looking for a font that can resemble this typeface used on classic and new Porsche cars for the "carrera" lettering on the sides.

It does not have to be a match, but one that could be passable. This is for a design layout for a driving school car fleet I'm working on, the company name would be in similar lettering on the sides, so its just basically the style of it. They do not have Porsches, but other nice cars like 3-series BMW and C-class Mercedes Benz. I think this is more common over here in Europe/scandinavia that over where most of you are? :)

Anyway, here is a few images of the typeface, one of them is a custom text like my project:

Attachments

• bespoke-01.jpg
    bespoke-01.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 1277543617_Carrera_w450_h400.jpg
    1277543617_Carrera_w450_h400.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 76
  • classic-carrera.jpg
    classic-carrera.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 59

vid

A tag search for emblems at myfonts.com yielded these. None match, of course, but a few share similar characteristics that may work.

Good Luck