• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font???

Shovelhead

PEP BOYS Font???

I have replacement copy to do (so it must be a font) with this pep boys font....
I am a sub to a sub to a sub and of course no one knows a thing concerning this job...
:help:

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Pat Whatley

Not that it helps but Pep Boys has a new logo and that's not it. After going through that many sub's are you sure that's the one somebody originally ordered?

Shovelhead

Not that it helps but Pep Boys has a new logo and that's not it. After going through that many sub's are you sure that's the one somebody originally ordered?

This is the logo that was signed off on.....
I'm sure corporate would not approve of any other
font other than the one attached.

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 167

Vinylman

Avante Garde medium.

set slant at 12.5' and then do 5 minutes worth of work on the bar widths. and you have this font.
I made a small vertical rectangle to create the wide side of the round letters, then welded that to the round letter. Viola! a finished lettering that would fool the best trained eye.

Charge the people upstream from you for the time, and collect your check.

OR leave money on the table for NOT charging for the fact that they didn't provide vectorized artwork.

Regards, Bob C.

PS. gvgraphics, Philco Plain doesn't even come close to the lettering shown in the picture

Last edited:

Shovelhead

Avante Garde medium.

set slant at 12.5' and then do 5 minutes worth of work on the bar widths. and you have this font.
I made a small vertical rectangle to create the wide side of the round letters, then welded that to the round letter. Viola! a finished lettering that would fool the best trained eye.

Charge the people upstream from you for the time, and collect your check.

OR leave money on the table for NOT charging for the fact that they didn't provide vectorized artwork.

Regards, Bob C.

PS. gvgraphics, Philco Plain doesn't even come close to the lettering shown in the picture

great idea.....so much work.
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 117