• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Personal Protection

Mosh

This is my 1882 Colt .41. Owned by Emmett Dalton (my relation)
BTW my boy is named Emmett Dalton Adkins..... This gun was hid when he got caught
and has been passed down for several generations. No paperwork, but it will never be sold
so who cares. The Dalton Gang's criminal enterprise was ended on October 5, 1892 when they attempted to rob two banks at once in Coffeyville, Kansas. Four of the gang were killed in the ensuing gun fight. Emmett Dalton survived the raid but received 23 gunshot wounds. He was given a life sentence in the penitentiary in Lansing, Kansas and pardoned after fourteen years. He moved to California and became a real estate agent, author and actor, dying at the age of sixty-six.

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

Not concerned with the intruder.....only about the neighbors that may be behind him. The intruder is mere fragments. GOOD DAY!

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
Wow! Now I was leaning really hard to the .458 Socom because of the ease of use and low modifications. Rds are a tad high but a .950..... I do have 7 working A119-A2 in my unit (105mm Howitzers) for some real destruction.

ProWraps

for personal protection i prefer...

Attachments

• trojan.jpg
    trojan.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 76

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Jeez. That's one ridiculous rifle. It might be useful if you're trying to stop a car attempting to drive through your front door. The ft lbs of force they mentioned, one round might be enough to go through the radiator and crack open the engine block.

For stopping home invaders, there's probably nothing better than a good old .12 gauge pump shotgun. Even a .20 gauge model is effective (if you have stout enough buckshot in the cartridges). A good pistol is better than nothing.

SignosaurusRex

Jeez. That's one ridiculous rifle. It might be useful if you're trying to stop a car attempting to drive through your front door. The ft lbs of force they mentioned, one round might be enough to go through the radiator and crack open the engine block.

For stopping home invaders, there's probably nothing better than a good old .12 gauge pump shotgun. Even a .20 gauge model is effective (if you have stout enough buckshot in the cartridges). A good pistol is better than nothing.

Christ, Ya think might? I have rounds for my .44 mag that WILL. That thing is only "something to have" because you can.

OldPaint

.22 magnum revolver.......in the hand of the right person, will stop anything/anyone on this continent. 45/70 will go thru the engine block. i bet the guy who came up with this gun..........has a very small kick stand)))))

mark galoob

+1 on the .22 mag. My .22mag Henry lever action rifle is my wife's bug out gun. In fact my carry piece is a north American arms .22mag folding handle piste. Lol. It shoots fire out the front and recoils as much as a .45 but she is a sweetie

Mark galoob

Sidelinemgr

I have Glock 9mm with a 15 shot clip.If I can't hit it or him in that many rounds. I'll never see them again noways ,cause they would probily have a heart attact from runnning LoL.:wavingflag:

SignBurst PCs

+1 on the 9mm Glock for a carry gun, but I have a growing concern about Zombies. I bought a .308W (7.62) AR10 to take am apart.

Attachments

• 426355_2579013834474_1228245887_32114672_1312913105_n.jpg
    426355_2579013834474_1228245887_32114672_1312913105_n.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 55