• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ford Transit Wrap

MGraphics

Hello All!

My boss wants me to design and wrap our company van. I am in no ways a designer. I have designer then redisigned this with all of his changes and this is what he likes. I know the zebra stripes make it really busy but they have a few of these at our different locations and they wanted to keep it the same. Another question i have is for the the print/install... My media is 54" wide so i will have to tile it vertically... what kind of overlap should i have on the panels?? 1/2"??? any help would be great!!
:thankyou:
Ryan

Attachments

• Trans Connect Wrap low res.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 129

MGraphics

here is a jpeg

Attachments

• Trans Connect Wrap low res.jpg
    Trans Connect Wrap low res.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 61

Ponto

....hmmmmmmmmm.....lotsa' confusion goin' on there.......shape, color, contrast.......:omg:

JP

Jillbeans

The subcopy really lacks contrast.
I'd make a plain black panel starting at the molding strip, with plain white lettering.
Looks like you have more than 1 phone number on there.
The background is so strong that a lot of the info is meaningless.
Love.....Jill

CheapVehicleWrap

would that be your worst wraps project??

yes, but don't take that the wrong way. You admitted to not being a designer (heck neither am I) and it ain't printed yet. You're in the right place. I'm sure you'll get much input to help make your final design work and keep it out of "the portfolio".

MGraphics

Does this help??? i cant get them to lose the zebra print....:thankyou:

Attachments

• Trans Connect Wrap2.jpg
    Trans Connect Wrap2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 75