• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Four new Items in the New Reviews Section

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Do you ever wish we had a place to send members to when they ask "Which machine should I buy?" or "Which vinyl is better?". Or maybe you'd like to have an assortment of comments and experiences from others that you can look through before you place your next equipment order?

That's what the new Reviews Section is supposed to do ... but it only works if members will take two minutes and post a review to help create a reasonable sampling.

I have added four new records to the Reviews Section of Signs 101. They cover various models of the Gerber Edge. If you have or have had an Edge, or if you have been an operator of one in someone else's employ, we'd like you to add your review to the mix. Just select the appropriate model and click on the Post a Review button.

And, if you have anything not yet listed and don't mind taking the time to round up a picture or two and some reasonable text that describes the item, please have a go at adding something new to the mix. If you and enough others jump in and participate, we'll end up with a great resource for everyone to use and benefit from.