• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Frank pimping wraps for you and me....

jay*doc

Just saying,

self edit* it's still there, just go to the fellersinc channel if you want to still see it.

Last edited:

TheSnowman

It's informative...it's more about how it's done, than about how it helps you with marketing. He was mainly talking about what people see that think it's paint, and just telling them more about it.

Bigdawg

Just Me
C'mon jay*doc... what's up? wasn't a slam... thanks for reposting a valid link... why would we disregard??

Feel the love :loveya:

jay*doc

It has been up for a few days, but i guess we did repost the video recently, making the original link no good.

I try to stay out of the "feel the love" threads, this site has an odd way of showing their love, lol.

Pat Whatley

Tell me vendors don't peruse our forum....

It's always astonished me that Fellers didn't have a merchant membership. Seems to me it would be a natural way to promote new products instead of making me wait a year for the new catalog.

Of course that would take a merchant rep with balls of steel to deal with the "What is Frank going to dress up as this year?" backlash. :ROFLMAO:

signgal

I would've appreciated Frank explaining to the general public the difference between a "wrap" and regular cut graphics, first. I can't even tell you the number of people who call wanting a quote for a "wrap" and we find out they want their logo on a truck door ROFL Gotta ask the right questions!