• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free printer and printer/cutter

paul luszcz

I don't know if this is the correct forum, but we have two pieces of equipment we'd love to give away.

Now the good news is, that's give, as in FREE, just take them away.

The not so good news is they're ten or so years old and haven't been used much in the last few years so the inks are all dried out in both.

One is an HP8000 that you may want at least for parts (or even for the take up reel). It's an eco-solvent printer that dried up a while ago and would need new lines. It comes with an Onxy Rip (versions 7 i think).

The other is a Roland CJ540 print and cut. We've been using it as a cut only plotter for years because the indoor inks never worked outdoors for us. You can use it as a 54" plotter or change out the ink system, add a heater, and have yourself a convent printer. You'd have to be more ambitious than I am, but it would work. It also has a take up reel and a Roland branded Wasatch Rip.

They're in our way, so I'm offering them just to free up space. If no one is interested, I pay to send them to the dump. So…

Did I mention they are FREE?