• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Freshbooks?

CeeGee

Anyone use this cloud invoicing software? I would love to know you thoughts before I dive into it...

I'm just starting out, so, I don't need anything super in depth at this time as I would imagine "Quick Books" is... Also, I heard Quickbooks, and some of the other Programs seem to be rather expensive... I think the the $29.99 / mo price might work for me until i need something more...

Just wondering if any of you have tried it out?

Thanks in advance.

-Cg

particleman

Freshbooks is really just timekeeping and billing. Seeing as you are on a sign forum (assuming you do signs) that might not be the best fit for you. If you're willing to spend up to $29/m then look at Quickbooks Online. I use it for quite a few things, it works fine including invoicing, plus it is a full blown accounting/bookkeeping program. You might also check out Xero.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
The full desktop version of QuickBooks Pro is only $249 and you can usually find it on sale for $200ish. Even at $250, that is less than 9 months of a $30 per month cloud service. For $250 you can use it forever and you are not trusting your entire financial information to the "cloud". Many so called "clouds" have already been hacked - even Adobe just a couple of weeks ago.