• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Fujifilm Acuity Advance Select ink vacuum system problem

Dimepigrafes

Hello , my uv flatbed printer has "stuck" in a way and it can't fill the reservoir and pours all 8 ink from the heads continuously.
The message i get is ink vacuum system problem. I tried numerous things to stop the ink purging but it only stops when im turning off the machine.
Here is the log files and some photos

Attachments

• sn4107212_RegFile_sw2.16.0.9_16Sep2024-1028.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 10
  • sn4107212_RmoMedia_sw2.16.0.9_16Sep2024-1028.zip
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
  • sn4107212_TableMap_sw2.16.0.9_16Sep2024-1028.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 6

swordguy3222

Hello , my uv flatbed printer has "stuck" in a way and it can't fill the reservoir and pours all 8 ink from the heads continuously.
The message i get is ink vacuum system problem. I tried numerous things to stop the ink purging but it only stops when im turning off the machine.
Here is the log files and some photos
Most likely the meniscus is the problem. The filters for the meniscus are the white disks in the print carriage. If you have spares, try replacing those, should take care of the problem if its filter related.