• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full RV and Prius Wrap.

HulkSmash

Finished up this RV and Prius last week. They also have 2 more vehicles coming in next week. Pretty awesome job. In any case their a new and rising company, they make Granola, and their touring! They had a design in their minds and we couldn't sway them in any other direction - So... this is the result. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Picture 582.jpg
    Picture 582.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture 574.jpg
    Picture 574.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Picture 575.jpg
    Picture 575.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Picture 577.jpg
    Picture 577.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 579.jpg
    Picture 579.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 580.jpg
    Picture 580.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 583.jpg
    Picture 583.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Picture 584.jpg
    Picture 584.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Picture 586.jpg
    Picture 586.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 588.jpg
    Picture 588.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Picture 587.jpg
    Picture 587.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 581.jpg
    Picture 581.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 51

Marlene

question is do they "love" it? makes you look and wonder what it is about. nice job on the wraps.

signswi

The forward slash between the web address and the facebook/twitter icons makes it read like "ilovegrownfoods.com" instead of "grownfoods.com" and I have to look really hard to find the business name/logo but otherwise the wrap looks well done.

TheSnowman

That had to be somewhat easy to wrap in comparison to others, just because of the amount of white, and how nothing really had to be straight for the most part. Looks good!

GypsyGraphics

That had to be somewhat easy to wrap in comparison to others, just because of the amount of white, and how nothing really had to be straight for the most part. Looks good!
Not as easy as it looks i promise you that.

i wouldn't have thought it was all that easy.... all the angled text still needs to perfectly align... having all that white space can be misleading. nothing to keep you aligned between those large gaps... a little unnoticed stretch and you're all outta whack.

as for their question on the back... "how's my love'n?"
well, i guess i'd have to say, it's kinda all over the place.
i'd suggest focusing their love in just a few select areas :tongue: (just my personal preference)

looks good though. nice job on the install!