• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Full Time Production Associate Position Available

cdiesel

azpro is a fast growing print service provider that is quickly becoming the printing partner of choice for many regional and national companies. We are looking to add an additional production associate to our ever expanding production department. If you enjoy working in a performance driven, upbeat, fast tempo environment with hands-on owners, azpro may be the employer you're looking for!

Production Associate

Responsibilities
  • Produce graphics, including vehicle wraps, banners, decals and other large format graphics
  • Weed, tape, trim, & general finishing procedures
  • Accurately read and interpret work orders, layouts and instructions
  • Produce graphics in accordance with our standard operating procedures
  • Work efficiently in a fast paced environment
  • Package & kit orders for shipping
Qualifications/Requirements
  • Communication & Organization are key
  • Experience with vehicle wraps and other "soft signage" installations
  • Flexible schedule
  • Work efficiently with others
  • Clean Motor Vehicle Record
  • General construction & "handyman" knowledge is a plus
Compensation
  • $12+ per hour, DOE
  • Medical Insurance
  • Dental Insurance
  • Vision Insurance
  • Retirement plan with match
  • Paid holidays & vacation
We expect performance, and we compensate for it!

Please submit resumes to chris@azprosigns.com.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, forget the other application............ can I have my eleven paid holidays, six weeks of sick leave, vacation and my full physical with whatever operations or fixin's up I need taken care of before I report for duty ?? I would like that in cash, too.... ahead of time or I'll report ya............ :rolleyes:

No, really... what will you give me since I'm already qualified in my opinion and have what it takes to do the job ??

Do I need to dress a certain way for my interview or can I come in cut-offs, sandles and an A-shirt ?? Don't cramp my :rock-n-roll:style............​

Can we do this over the phone ?? I really don't have the time to just get my butt over to your place and still make it in time to sign up ??

ProWraps

gino, i would hope that as a respected member of this forum, to another, you would refrain from your ********. this is a legit post.

drink your bushmills and dont pollute other legit threads.

cdiesel

You want all three positions?? Sweet!

I'm also hiring a new receptionist, as our last receptionist has turned out to be a pretty good production person. Personally, I think you could fill that position too.. better break out the heels and skirt!