• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fun game I like

J Hill Designs

Hey guys - thanks for listening - I play this awesome online RPG based off of Everquest, but completely changed around...not sure if anyone has even played that game or what...what I need is for you guys to:

a) click this link: http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/?referrer=ERPINO
I get prizes in game for the number of unique clicks I get...then by all means if it looks interesting play if you want (you will need a version of Everquest titanium to play)

b) if you really want, 'like' the facebook page (you can always just hide it if the posts become cumbersome, although it very rarely posts, so not too bad)--we get an in-game bonus when the # of likes hits 1000
http://www.facebook.com/ShardsofDalaya

Thank you all for reading and clicking...I truly appreciate it...please click the top link at the very least...

Thanks!

(nerd post over - :thumb:)

mikey-Oh

Nice. Looks fun, but I'm deep in the realms of Ferelden as a cute Dalish Elf warrior. Once I finish up Dragon Age, might give this a go.

Nerds Unite!

J Hill Designs

:thankyou::signs101::clapping:

keep it up! takes a second to click and I will love you for it
(no need to click multiple, they track unique visits)

:thumb:

MikePro

i used to be big into everquest! picked up FFXI while I was in college, BAD IDEA... game was too friggen addicting. Just recently quit after playing it for 7 years and most definately won't commit to an mmorpg again unless i'm laid out in a bed for months for some reason.

buuuut I will help out and click it for ya :)

J Hill Designs

One week left, so I'm bumping this once more...please do me a simple favor and click the link if you haven't yet!!!

(I swear I'll make it up to you by ID'ing a font or something...)

:thumb:

petesign

Yikes. I used to play EQ... quit about 5 years ago. Spent too much time on there, and my wife HATED it. LOL. Now I just hit minecraft for a few minutes here and there for a little 3d getaway. Will also click the link for ya.