• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gary Campbell Designs

Hey guys! I just ran across this site and man what a lot of information! I started helping a guy who was rebuilding a late model super truck to race on short tracks in North and South Carolina almost 2 years ago. After repainting the chassis we got a new body and fitted it on the truck. We came up with a simple paint job and I painted the body. We searched around for someone to letter and number the truck but didnt like what we found. About a year ago I ordered a copam cp2500 and some vinyl along with Illustrater CS5. Its been an amazing experience from there! I enjoyed designing cutting and installing the vinyl so much that I havent looked back since. Jobs are coming in and I am having a blast. I look forward to learning as much as I can from you guys!

SignBurst PCs

Welcome!

We are a Merchant Member here on Signs101. We offer computer systems specifically for the sign and vehicle wrap industry (SignBurst™ Computers). If you ever need anything computer related, please let me know.