• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GBC Laminators

hotrod46

After 43 years I am hanging up the old quills. Have several items for sale prefer pickup in Tallahassee, FL
GBC Orca I SP 54" Laminator. Cosmetically perfect works well. Use for mounting and applying mounting film. Laminate up to 51" wide and unlimited length. Be aware the Orca I SP has crowned rollers and will give you fits on anything below 3 mil lamination. It does 3/3, 3/5, 5/5, 5/10, and Tradeshow very well. We easily made 10x the $30K we paid for this laminator. Please note it requires 220 volt connection. Be aware it weighs about 800 lbs.
Asking $5,000 and it has $400-500 worth of lamination that goes with it.
attachment.php

Also, I have a GBC Titan 160 Cold Laminator for mounting and applying cold lamination. Sold new for $10K, it has had little use and is really in excellent condition. The voltage is 110 volts. Weighs about 300 lbs. Asking $3,000.
attachment.php

Attachments

• orca one.jpg
    orca one.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 439
  • titan lam.jpg
    titan lam.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 170