• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Geekwraps Tools Saves the day!

Charlie J

We ordered these tools after watching this video. We cut our install time down BIG TIME! If you're doing wraps, order these from their website.

The tools we ordered were:

The Big Easy

&

Ezwrap Pro Utility Installer

I spent $250 and it has paid for itself already.

[video=youtube_share;HeBVGNVsIrc]http://youtu.be/HeBVGNVsIrc[/video]

ProWraps

i love how they TAUNT the vinyl....

any certifying body will freak out when someone tries to tell them that a roller, with no pressure and no heat is sufficient enough to press the vinyl as she says for that big roller. and i 100% agree. that will NOT work with 180c product and probably not any others as well.

Charlie J

Pretty slick. So the tools were super easy to use right out of the box?

Yeah they were ready to go. We used them on an enclosed trailer wrap today. The tools are VERY expensive, but if you value your time, they pay for themselves.

Charlie J

i love how they TAUNT the vinyl....

any certifying body will freak out when someone tries to tell them that a roller, with no pressure and no heat is sufficient enough to press the vinyl as she says for that big roller. and i 100% agree. that will NOT work with 180c product and probably not any others as well.

You should buy one and try it. If it doesn't work for you, I'll buy it from you. You can see that they're using it with 180c vinyl in the video. I personally used it with Avery wrap vinyl, and it worked amazingly.

HulkSmash

You should buy one and try it. If it doesn't work for you, I'll buy it from you. You can see that they're using it with 180c vinyl in the video. I personally used it with Avery wrap vinyl, and it worked amazingly.

geek wraps use avery also. I do alot of installs for them, and they send me a ton of tools. The vinyl has to be really tight, or you're going to have wrinkles when using that thing.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I was thinking of purchasing some of these tools, seeing as my license agreement on my RollePro only allows me to use it on 3M materials.....
I did notice that there didn't seem to be any post heating on the rivets but they might have edited that out to speed things up.

wayne k
guam usa

ProWraps

without heat to wet out the adhesive, in place of proper pressure, that big roller will not even come close to satisfying 3m's pressure requirements for 180c. again, i agree. that thing wouldnt work here. i use their squeegees, and its all i can do to put enough pressure on 180c to keep from having it trap air. you might as well just go to home depot and buy a foam paint roller.

Charlie J

without heat to wet out the adhesive, in place of proper pressure, that big roller will not even come close to satisfying 3m's pressure requirements for 180c. again, i agree. that thing wouldnt work here. i use their squeegees, and its all i can do to put enough pressure on 180c to keep from having it trap air. you might as well just go to home depot and buy a foam paint roller.

i can't speak for using it with 3m, we rarely use it unless the job calls for it. I'm sure ill get a get a chance to use it with 3m after a while. We're in love with Avery wrap vinyl.