• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

General Lee

Speedsterbeast

Are you putting the design on a new orange Challenger? Because I want to see one like that myself. I think the retro and modern mix would look sweet.

Marlene

it may be hard to find as they still make money on the image and you may have to be licensed to use it.

Joe Diaz

You may have better luck searching down a vector illustration of a Charger. Then, since it is vector, simply change the colors, add the "01" and the confederate flag.

We are talking about the car right? If you are talking about the actual General than I wouldn't know where to start to find a vector of him.

qmr55

You may have better luck searching down a vector illustration of a Charger. Then, since it is vector, simply change the colors, add the "01" and the confederate flag.

We are talking about the car right? If you are talking about the actual General than I wouldn't know where to start to find a vector of him.

I was thinking the same thing, I will probably just have to find a Charger and go at it.

And yes the car :Big Laugh

signswi

Technically that design is still under copyright but there are a million of them on the road, so the IP must not be pursued very strongly.