• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Cat UV Flatbed Printer

Signout

I have a Gerber Cat UV Printer, just upgraded and ready to sell!! The printer is working fine, Looks like Gerber is going to continue to sell ink and parts for this printer for quite a while - good way to get your feet wet in flatbed printing without a lot of upfront cost.
Will need to arrange for pick up in Huntington, WV - this printer is CMYK (8 HEADS) Black and Magenta heads were replaced about 6 months ago. I had this printer up for sale back in the fall, but our new printer got delayed and had to keep running the Gerber to keep our production up until we got the new printer installed. Ready to sell - asking 9,000 OBO.

Signout

*** Sorry wrong price listed*****

I posted the wrong price!! I will take 7,000 OBO - This printer was originally purchased for 89,000
Thanks for looking at my Post!

Signout

*** Sorry wrong price listed*****

I posted the wrong price!! I will take 7,000 OBO - This printer was originally purchased for 89,000
Thanks for looking at my Post!