• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge 2 - white line i colorprints

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
It might be a print spoiler issue with windows 10.
USB cable or normal printer cable?

I bought a pcie card and dropped in my rip server.

signbeth

Mike -Yes, a print spooler issue sounds feasible. It is a normal lpt printer cable. The same one I was using with windows 7 computer. When the new computer was built I had them add-in lpt port. I am not sure what you mean by a pcie card and dropping in rip server. Can you recommend a specific card?
Fred- I did try fooling the printer by specifying green and using the black anyway. (worth a try) It did not change the results. What is the minimum version of Omega that will work in Windows 10? Are there used versions of Omega out there available? I am leery of investing big money when it may/may not solve my problem.

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
PCIE = PCI Express, and RIP server = Computer we use to send files to the printers.
I would try and remove the driver for your LPT card and download a new driver from the manufacturer. Install that.
When you upgraded to Win 10 it probably over wrote the old driver with a generic one that is giving you fits.