• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Edge and enVision 375- with Omega 2.0

Gene@mpls

OK- the old barnacle of a computer I had to drive this setup finally died and the young folks who actually do the work around here have no interest in continuing the Edge saga that we started in 1999. Whooooh am I getting old. The head on the Edge (the front opening style) has a pixel out almost at the upper edge so we have been using it like that for years. I have about a dozen foil refills and 40-50 partial foils.

The enVision has been trouble-free and works fine- we have 3 other cutters so it only was used with the Edge. If anyone has any interest PM me or answer on this thread. I have the original shipping boxes and packing. I would think the cutter would have some value and that the Edge and foils very little. Hate to see it go in the dump. I have the dongle for Omega and you can have the computer- I suspect it needs a power supply but has the proper ports to use the combo. Gene

I am thinking maybe $1000 for the works- or $1000 for the cutter alone or- talk to me. Shipping is from 55434 and on the buyer.