• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

gerber edge for sale? how much?

saruc

im trying to figure out how much my gerber edge is worth. it is complete and in working condition. i have tons of used and new foils. im not trying to sell it for an arm and a leg just a descent price for a newby.

gerber edge with original box:toasting:
plotter
omega cd w doggle
2 rollers
38 new and used foils
all the blades,misc cables and......

thank you

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Look at it this way ...

A freshly factory rebuilt Edge LE is worth between $4K and $5K from a dealer. so that's a cap on the value of your used Edge. I have a working used Edge that I have offered out for under $1K and have no takers. A used Edge, BTW, is worth $5K in any condition in trade for a new Edge FX.

Under normal conditions, your package (assuming an older model) should be worth IMHO $4K to $6K. These are not, however, normal times.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
the plotter is the gsx plus

Here's a link to an Edge 2 with Envision plotter that just sold for $4500. It had previously been advertised at $5500 and didn't sell. Based on that, which isn't a lot to go by, your setup is worth less than $3000 ... probably a lot less. Maybe you should consider keeping it and marketing what it can do. One or two decent jobs will get you more back than the market will currently pay for the equipment.