• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Envision 375 problem

Jase

I wonder if anyone can help. I seem to have an error code 17 appearing on the screen of my envision - servo system halt which apparently means: SYSOK line not asserted.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jason

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Never had that happen with my Envision, so I can't be of any help. The book says the remedy is to contact field service which, to me, means that it's a serious failure.

Jase

Thanks Fred, wasn't hoping for that answer, not keen on contacting Spandex in the UK. Will try one of my suppliers first.

Tony Teveris

Servo system fault
1.) Check the fan is not obstructed, defective or connection is not loose –
2.) Blow out dust in base pan and reseat all the connection including the boards
3.) Change out both DC fuses and the AC line fuse
4.) If all checks out and still getting error replace driver board and or base pan

Jase

Update now, I cleaned the machine out. The earth lead was loose on the serial port, cut 30metres and I had the error code 17 again, double checked the manial and Tony's advice above and removed and cleaned the fuses. Booted up again I now have an error code 13 :((
I have contacted the supplier and am awaiting a date but if anyone has any suggestions to get me back up and running they would be greatly appreciated.
Jason

Jase

Thanks Tony, got it, just wondering if there were specific problems I should look out for or remedy in relation to the code. Just waiting for a call back as I need them to look at my GSXplus plotter as well.
Been very unlucky with Gerber kit.
Regards
Jason