• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber GS15 Plus plotter problem

Tel

The slow button on the GS15 is in the middle of the arrows for positioning the bomb sight, this only works for postioning, when you press it it wiill beep either once or twice, one represents slow speed and two beeps represent fast speed, but this is only used for lining up the bomb sight it does not affect cutting speed at all. Cutting speed needs to be set up in the Omega program in device select pick your GS15 and go to settings. I use an old version of Omega it's 2 point something and although I have changed the speed here it has never worked for me it just goes back to what it has always cut at, the same happens with my super sprints as well, if you have a more recent version of Omega it may work. Anyway with a graphic selected go to the gsplot page as if going to cut or print and in there go SET UP then DEVICE SELECT and you will see your GS15 select it and go settings there you will see the sliders for speed etc.
I have also replaced a Theta belt and I used the picture pages that Fred has posted a link to, I then calibrated it with the edge and I have had no problems it all works well although I have no control over cutting speed but as I say this may be to do with the version of Omega I use.
hope this helps
regards
Tel