• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Jetster-Worth Anything?

AKProbeGT

I have a Gerber Jetster that I do not use. It hasnt run in at least 3 years. The explanation I got from my business's previous owner was he bought the machine, didnt pay enough during the training he got so he never was able to use it. Is this thing worth anything as a whole or for parts or is it obsolete? I have no interest in using it as I have a Mimaki.

theskipman_98

It looks like it was discontinued by GSP, can be converted to use eco solve inks by another company. It looks like it may be hard to use w/out the GSP software for it. I found an owners manual online and little more info. Looking to get rid of it?
I've never used one, but someone may be able to give you more info than I ever could.

Last edited:

ncpdfsb

its the same as a rockhopper by mutoh... someone correct me if im wrong.... its worth something, may get more for parting it out. i would be interested in some parts if you want to disassemble it.

R08

its the same as a rockhopper by mutoh... someone correct me if im wrong.... its worth something, may get more for parting it out. i would be interested in some parts if you want to disassemble it.

Depending on the parts you want, you may be better off buying new parts from http://cmykparts.com/

I suppose the auto-takeup (if it has one) may be worth something.
Still, I think you'd be better off to sell it as a printer cause the parts won't be worth much.

iSign

Gary Wiant, who owns www.4edgetalk.com used to run one in his shop. I know he has a Mimaki now, but I believe he was pretty happy with his Jetster for years. He is in Shippenville PA. Not sure how far that is from you.

Anyway, just thought that he may have the knowledge (or software) to help you get yours running, which would help to sell it. Who knows... maybe he would be interested. worth trying to contact him either way.