• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gerber Sabre 408 Ground help

pensacolasign

Production Manager
We just purchased a Gerber Sabre 408 from another company and have it all setup and ready to mill the deck. I have one question as I am learning as we go with this, where does the ground cable that goes through the vaccum connect to. In the Gerber manual it shows the pic and describes it as it already being routed through the vacuum hose on the table. I have a super long ground strap coiled up at the corner of the table one end attached to the table the other end is laying there. I know it is suppose to route into the vacuum and out the hose on the vacuum but from there I get lost. Any help would be awesome.

mitch2374

Ground wire location

One end attaches to the hose at the point where it meets the shroud. Then thru the hose into the vacuum itself then out and attached to the back of the tower where everything is plugged in. I just can't think of a specific spot on the back, whether there is one or not.