• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gigi got out of the sign business?

petesign

Spotted this on the way out today on a delivery.

Naturally, I had to try one. Delicious. Asked for extra sugar, and they just looked at me funny.:toasting:

Attachments

• gigi's-cupcakes.jpg
    gigi's-cupcakes.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 58

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh my, that's a shame.... you got your arm caught in a crunching mulching machine..............

GypsyGraphics

That's a Jersey thing... :birthday:
i need to know what that mean's... i'm thinking of opening a Jersey location.
she's a cupcake allright :loveya:
I wonder if she comes with sprinkles???? :ROFLMAO:
i'm a little sprinkle happy... cupcakes without sprinkles are special order, and frowned upon as the whole room gets a good sprinkling, so protecting a few is cupcakes from the hail of confetti goodness, well it's just too much work.

what? where? oh, that is a sign huh?
(don't quit your day job)
hey this human sign thing isn't as easy as it looks from your air conditioned car. as for the sign, i made it simple so it would be easy to read when spinning... every time i tried, it kept knocking my frosting off.

I'll take 1200 please.
well, i didn't actually have time to make that many cupcakes. what with the crafting of that fine sign.... and making that scrumptious costume... and then on my lunch break i ate a few... oh and then there were those ones that i went a little overboard on the sprinkles, and messed up the frosting licking off the excess.... minus the one Pete ate.... leaving a gg bakers dozen... 11.

Oh my, that's a shame.... you got your arm caught in a crunching mulching machine..............
oh yeah that... well in hindsight, i probably shouldn't have put on my costume till after i made the cupcakes... cuz my cherry-on-tophat fell into the big mixer when i reached in to taste the dough. but as you can see, it all turn out fine... didn't even put a kink in the cherry stem.

GIGI can I have your racks:rolleyes::Big Laugh I want first dibs on them:tongue::omg:
awww, i'm sorry Brian.. they're already spoken for.

Last edited:

skyhigh

Like your gonna eat any cup cakes anyways Tim.
Lookin good man.

but nice try for the rack....I mean "cup cake caddy" LOL

Tim Aucoin

Ya figured out my strategy to get at "the rack"! LOL.
Thanks for the compliment! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

iSign

good thing there is not copious quantities of innuendo sprawled all over this muffin/rack thread, because if there was, that "licking off excess icing" comment would have put me over the edge & sent this reply right into the gutter!

Last edited:

skyhigh

Whats on your mind Doug??? :rolleyes: You may as well say it..... We are all thinking it.

Whats the worst that can happen? The thread gets moved or locked down.
:ROFLMAO:

I was gonna make my own innuendo about the "knocking my frosting off" comment, but I'm not any braver than you.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

iSign

Whats on your mind Doug??? :rolleyes: You may as well say it.....

yes, it's true... we are all thinking it... knowing how some vinyl shrinks, and the exposed glue is like sugar... :birthday:

...obviously the only crossroads where muffin/cupcakes & vinyl racks would ever converge would be that excess stickiness on the unused roll... :corndog:

so, how can anyone use the Avery Word without sending a thread into the gutter... so, I politely tip toed around it! :peace!: