• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Give me a break

James Chrimes

I just came back from a week off in florida. Just relaxed and got to meet Stacy ( Big Dog ) Anyways, sometimes a little time off is just what you need to keep going. I went 9 years without a full week off till two years ago and will never do it again. Don't forget to give yourself a break every once in a while. Jim

AUTO-FX

I agree!
I did the same thing for years - long weekends only. My Pinstriping business was so demanding, I even had a hard time taking off even 1 day.
But you need vacations for mental health!
So how was the weather?

Marlene

lucky you! not only did you get out of this "great" New England weather, but you got to meet Stacy too!

skyhigh

Right on. and Florida really is a great place to spend that vacation!

I would love to take a Florida vacation, but I really can't afford it right now. Alas, if I only knew someone that could put me up for a few days :rolleyes:

:Big Laugh

Bigdawg

Just Me
I would love to take a Florida vacation, but I really can't afford it right now. Alas, if I only knew someone that could put me up for a few days :rolleyes:

I've got a blow-up mattress you are welcome to any day :smile:

And it was such a pleasure meeting you James! So very cool for me to put personalities to the names...

Tim Aucoin

Aww, I'd love to meet you too Stacy! Oh wait.. I have! :Big Laugh I won't be in Florida again till December when we leave for our Panama Canal cruise from Tampa... not sure if that's near any Signs101'ers. :rolleyes:

My beautiful wife & I make an effort to get away at least 3 times a year. Our holiday of choice is cruising. This year, it will only be twice, as we plan to do a lot of camping locally if the snow and cold ever go away! We do have one more booked for next April... we like to plan in advance! :smile:

I couldn't agree with you more Jim... you do need that down time to stay healthy and sane in this world! :thumb:

shakey0818

Great to hear people meeting.I never forget that time off is good.I just took over a month off.I should have taken more time off but works gotta get done.

John L

Ha! You meet me there! There's a gator that I been wanting to wrestle but he's too big for just one bronze stud to yank out of that lake. I was gonna ask OP but I was a little worried what kind of swimsuit he might bring along.

skyhigh

Now let me wrestle this in my head first.... Wrestle a gator or wrestle with Stacy?

I gotta admit, both sound like a blast. :thumb:

As for OP (joe), I wouldn't question what kinda suit he would wear....I'd just be thankful if he wore one at all. :covereyes:
I would ask Joe to come along also. We can always use him as a Decoy (or bait). Hey, dive on in there Joe, see if you can coax that thar gator to chase you up onto land. Thats where John & I will take over.

Last edited:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Now let me wrestle this in my head first.... Wrestle a gator or wrestle with Stacy?

I gotta admit, both sound like a blast. :thumb:

As for OP (joe), I wouldn't question what kinda suit he would wear....I'd just be thankful if he wore one at all. :covereyes:

Hey now... I didn't promise any wrestling...

and Tim - I'm 45 mins from Tampa... would love to run up and say hi while you are waiting for the ship to leave... I can bon voyage ya'!!!

Tim Aucoin

and Tim - I'm 45 mins from Tampa... would love to run up and say hi while you are waiting for the ship to leave... I can bon voyage ya'!!!

That would be great Stacy! I know we sail on December 3, 2011, but will be coming in on the 2nd. Maybe you could join us for dinner?! :rolleyes: I'd love for my wife to meet ya! I'll touch base when we get closer to the trip (argggg... and closer to next winter :banghead:) :ROFLMAO: We haven't booked a hotel yet... that will likely happen in the next month or two! Airfare is already taken care of though!