• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

gmail no likie firefox all the sudden.

showcase 66

Anyone else having this problem. Just went to check my email and as soon as gmail pulls up firefox shuts down. I can log into my calendar and google analytics but as soon as I click on Firefox, bam shut down.

Maybe its a sign that I should go to bed before midnight. Havent done that in a long time.

ProWraps

"IF WOMEN DON'T FIND YOU HANDSOME, THEY SHOULD AT LEAST FIND YOU HANDY"\

"if women don't find you handsome, they should at least give you a handy".

round man

It may be the mail downloading there is a known issue with downloads and firefox locking up,...this is the very reason I have switched to chrome here in the past month or so,...

signswi

The Gmail dev team has been upgrading Gmail again, broke it a bit on a few platforms. Should be fine now (build had major issues in Chrome so they needed to push a few fixes).

HOWEVER, it sounds more like you should install the latest Firefox (4 RC is great) and make sure you have the latest version of JAVA. Gmail is javascript heavy (for Ajax).