• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Golf school logo

Dan Antonelli

Yes the bottom one is going on right track. I forgot about this other golf logo I designed - on this site - http://golfinteract.com/ - showing a golfer swinging club. That might be another idea to consider.

You may consider a tagline or something else to accompany the main company name. In the absence of it - I'm still not clear what they do (could be any number of business type related to golf).

ionsigns

Top one - larger graphic better balance and immediate business correlation.

Caps AND lower case transfer information faster. Called readability.

Last edited:

iSign

Top one - larger graphic better balance and immediate business correlation.

Caps AND lower case transfer information faster. Called readability.

you gotta be kidding right?

..the BOTTOM one has vastly superior legibility!!

*wait... edited to say, maybe you are referring to his first two brown ones... then I agree with you!

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I guess golfers everywhere like to see the swing in their logo. This is where we stand now after meeting yesterday.

Attachments

• dig.jpg
    dig.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 99

Marlene

well the ball with the motion looks good. why black & red? those colors just don't say golf, they say Craftsman Tools or Champion Spark Plugs. add those swooshes, change the name and ball and it would work for tools or plugs but does it really work for golf?

I like the direction you are heading. This golf ball is a dramatic improvement. I like the reasoning and concept behind the two different arcs, but I feel it could be improved just a little by adding arrows to the top of the backswing and bottom of the downswing.

Attachments

• golf.jpg
    golf.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 62

signswi

Something about the angle the ball is coming off the shot at doesn't seem correct, and the text looks crowded. Changes helped though. Honestly I'm not sure I would even include the golf ball and motion gradient, no reason the logo has to be quite so literal.

Attachments

• dig2-mod.jpg
    dig2-mod.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 80

Pinfinity

TS...My opinion is as follows. The title "DYNAMIC IMPACT GOLF" suggests to me a picture of power, action and technology.

Thinking along those lines, you should be able to develop a picture in your mind of how you would want the public to view your design.

Perhaps choose a typeface thats strong but not over the top BOLD...it is golf.. not boxing if you know what I mean. Maybe a little movement in your text, then pull it together with an icon. Color choices should be last. Take advise from this forum..design in BLACK & WHITE.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Just a quick update. Both guys came in this morning and we finished up the design.

Attachments

• dig.jpg
    dig.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 74