• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good enough design for family?

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Family golf outing, should I run with it?

Attachments

• the54 reminder.jpg
    the54 reminder.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 85

tsgstl

put a small outline around the text on the ball, then use the eyedropper to grab the white from that area. It will make the text pop off more. But hey its fam, looks slick (lots of ink though)

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
put a small outline around the text on the ball, then use the eyedropper to grab the white from that area. It will make the text pop off more. But hey its fam, looks slick (lots of ink though)
10-4. Thanks.

When it comes to postcards, it's not my ink :)

jfiscus

Rap Master
Just saw this is a postcard; you don't have your "Barcode Clear Zone" clear of artwork, and I bet your mailing panel is not wide enough (plus it has a color background).

If standard printing/postage mailing requirements isn't your normal work, check with your printer doing the job to give you a template for barcode clear zones, address panel areas, etc. Otherwise, your pieces will be rejected at the post office...

Also, I don't see a date/location on this piece. Seems it would be something important to put on a "Save The Date" reminder card.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Just saw this is a postcard; you don't have your "Barcode Clear Zone" clear of artwork, and I bet your mailing panel is not wide enough (plus it has a color background).

If standard printing/postage mailing requirements isn't your normal work, check with your printer doing the job to give you a template for barcode clear zones, address panel areas, etc. Otherwise, your pieces will be rejected at the post office...

Also, I don't see a date/location on this piece. Seems it would be something important to put on a "Save The Date" reminder card.
They don't like money and stick stamps and labels on.

The white rectangle on the back is where she writes the date in :) Changes every year and we are buying in bulk.

jfiscus

Rap Master
They don't like money and stick stamps and labels on.

The white rectangle on the back is where she writes the date in :) Changes every year and we are buying in bulk.

You still cannot have the website listed down there at the bottom, it will **** off their barcode scanners trying to scan what really isn't a barcode. Hence, it is called a "barcode clear zone". (I worked at a printing company for 4 years before starting into the sign business.)

Locals Find!

If you need a template for a postcard with the postal areas marked out I have a few. Just let me know what size you need. I may be an a$$ sometimes (OK a lot of the time) but, I try to help when I can.

slappy

your design just seems dark and no fun with small text with not much spunk....

what about something fun and sunny...

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
your design just seems dark and no fun with small text with not much spunk....

what about something fun and sunny...
Well this outing is a little different, it is for my brother-in-law, who took his own life.

Sweet layout though!!