• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Got this code today

Ando37

Premium Subscriber
First post!
But anyways I had a fatal error code on the screen of my printer. It said " service call 0250 [0202] contact roland "
I got ahold of the ppl that I bought the printer from and who set it up. And they said they dont know what it means n they were waiting for roland to get back to them.
The printer is an Roland AP640. I just got it i havnt even used the printer once yet after initial setup and tests were done.

So im just wondering if anyone has ever had this issue before and is it something i could possibly fix on my own. Or even just an ideal of what that code could mean. Even that would help me out where to start.

I tried shutting it off and restarting it numerous times and the lights just flash n this code pops up.
Thank u in advance to anybody who tries to help.
I'm gonna attach a pic of the code just for the hell of it idk if itll help lol

Attachments

• 20241013_173738.jpg
    20241013_173738.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37

Jim Hancock

Old School Technician
Assuming your printer is new and under warranty, the dealer needs to fix this issue. This appears to be an electronic issue revolving the print heads.

Attachments

• AP-640 0250 [0202] error.JPG
    AP-640 0250 [0202] error.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 6