• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GraphixCALC Pro New Version release update

Sidney

The wait is over. ..GraphixCALC Sign Estimator GSE V3 is available

We want to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has been with GraphixCalc since 2003.
It took 10 months of hard work, long hours and nearly 50,000 lines of code to enhance, overhaul and add incredible new features to the 2015 GraphixCALC Sign Estimator GSE V3. We welcome you to enjoy a free 14 day trial (located on the download page) without any limits to all the features GraphixCALC Sign Estimator offers. If you have any questions please contact us.

Sidney

Graphixcalc Sign Estimator GSE V3 FEATURES

Some of the new features include... a Substrate Calculator(eliminates you doing the math in determining how many pieces you get out of "x"amount of substrates ), Dynamic Calendar(see projects due daily/monthly ), Work Flow Tracker(see stages of project ), Apparel/Silkscreen(add setup fee,apparel etc), color library (let's you change background color to fit your style ) and an entire new look and feel.
There are too many features to list between the previous and current version.....you can enter your printers, print speed and dpi, for accurate pricing, email estimate etc.
Feel free to visit www.GraphixCALC.COM and download a free 14day trial.

Sidney

GraphixCALC Sign Estimator GSE V3 Screen Shots and Pricing

Hello Everyone,

Here are Screen Shots of some New Features along with additional Screen Shots. I have also included pricing for Ver2 and GraphixCALC Sign Estimator GSE VE (2015 Version). Upgrade Customers receive reduced price.
job_tracker_email.jpg substrate_calculator.jpg calendar_for_signs_101.jpg client_financials.jpg add_a_product.jpg standard_shoprate.jpg

GraphixCALC Sign Estimator 3.0
  • $799.00 (1 License)
  • $899.00 (2 Licenses)
  • $999.00 (4Licenses)
  • Web Enterprise (Email Inquiries)

GraphixCALC Ver 2.0
  • $399.00 (1 License)
  • $499.00 (2 Licenses)
  • $599.00 (4 Licenses)

Locally Installed with Free Data Cloud Syncing and No Subscription Fees.

Sidney

Payment and Non Taxable Items Questions.

Hello,

We have been contacted and asked "does GraphixCALC Sign Estimator" accept payments and is there a Non Taxable option?? The answer is Yes. This allows you to close out in GSE V3 without having to use additional software to apply payments.

Thank you,

Sidney

Merchant/Supply Manufacturers include, but are not limited to 3M, Avery, Oracal, RiteFilm, Arlon, BannerCal etc. We gathered national pricing from Fellers, Sign Supply, Tube Lite, Grimco, Sign Supply and many others in order to come up with an "average" number. Yes, "Average" is an overall number but, it eliminates a sign business the daunting task of inputting hundreds/thousands of supply options. We did the work for you and all you have to do is run a material report and adjust the price to meet your needs (a 2 step process).
Any other questions please contact me.

Sidney

GraphixCALC Sign Estimator can record payments you received through credit cards,checks, money orders or cash, by entering the amount manually once you have used your merchant to process a payment. Since we are not cloud based GraphixCALC can not directly connect to a merchant. Most of us have merchant accounts set up in our shop because of the amount of walk-ins.
When GraphixCALC started in 2003 it was designed solely to be an estimator and with this 2015 release we felt it was necessary to include these options, Recording Payments and Non-Taxable items.

Sidney

GraphixCALC Sign Estimator offers FlexPay

Hello Everyone,

First off we want to thank all of you who invested in GraphixCALC Sign Estimator 2015. After speaking with many of you and others interested in GraphixCALC Sign Estimator 2015 we would like to offer a flexible way to purchase GSE V3. With tight budgets and the economy we felt it was necessary to offer options that fit most peoples budget. Start accurately pricing jobs and creating profits by visiting us at http://graphixcalc.com/gc_downloads.html

Sidney

GraphixCALC WEBINAR Announcement

Hello Everyone,

We are in the process of setting up our first webinar for the 2015 release of GraphixCALC Sign Estimator. Please contact us or PM us for schedule information and reservations. Topics will vary but not limited to shop rate setup, adjusting pre-loaded pricing to fit your demographic, creating custom categories, running reports, rip charges, installation costs, creating your terms, work flow, non taxable items and more.

Sidney

Setup up your Sign Business for accurate pricing starts with 3 easy steps.

We are really excited about our GraphixCALC Sign Estimator 2015 Results. We want to help simplify your setup time and help you Estimate Quickly and Accurately. For your Free 14 day trial please visit http://graphixcalc.com/gc_downloads.html. In the comment box of the download page please write " Yes, I would like to schedule my Free 15 Minute Walk Through.

Three_easy_steps__Signs101_PRELIM.jpg

Attachments

• Three_easy_steps__LINKEDIN_PRELIM.jpg
    Three_easy_steps__LINKEDIN_PRELIM.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 100

SoMuchPrinting

Hi Sidney. I'm really excited to try out GraphixCalx 3 and I'm downloading the trial right now. Can you expand on what the difference is between the normal edition and the Enterprise Web edition? Thanks!

Sidney

Hello,

The only difference between GSE V3 and the GSE V3 Enterprise Edition is the amount of licenses that are included. The Enterprise Edition is unlimited licenses for Medium to Large Sign Businesses. Contact me and I will give you a free 20 min walk through.

Sidney

Difference between GraphixCALC 3.0 and Web Enterprise Edition

**GSE V3 is as described. Our program installed locally and run from a pc (even if the db is on a server, still have to install/run locally).

**Web Enterprise Edition: Allows larger shops to provide our application functionality on their intranet browser to all their users, leveraging Microsoft SharePoint or Microsoft 365

Any other questions please feel free to contact us.

HulkSmash

why not make it compatible for 64 bit.. people are not using this on their home computers, but business work stations which typically all have 64 bit. You're losing a ton of clients.

Sidney

The 32 bit is only a reference to 32 bit office, not machine. All of our Version 3 download customers including myself have 64 bit machines .
Any other questions please contact me.