• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GraphixCalc Sign Estimator

Sidney

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I have posted on this forum, but some of you (my customers) asked me to post. GraphixCalc Sign Estimator has been around since 2003 and even though we don't have all the bells and whistles like ShopVox etc, we have a great sign etsimating software. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

Thank you,
Sidney:)

Smoke_Jaguar

Man who touches printers inappropriately.
Grabbed the trial and seems to need some older libraries that have been depreciated. Any plans to make a standalone version that doesn't need Access 2010 libraries?

Sidney

Grabbed the trial and seems to need some older libraries that have been depreciated. Any plans to make a standalone version that doesn't need Access 2010 libraries?

Hello,
Looks like you may have access 2010 on your computer and so it is pointing to Access 2010 when installing GSE. GSE 4.3 will install Access 2013 (see attachment) and Access 2010 MUST be uninstalled if you install GSE 4.3 (Otherwise you will probably have runtime issues) . We have customers that have both Windows 10 and 11. I don't see us doing a standalone version at this time because it allows us to keep the affordable prices for our customers.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Attachments

• Access Runtime 2013.jpg
    Access Runtime 2013.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 32

Smoke_Jaguar

Alrighty, looking for a good estimator software, but we also want something that can run in a restrictive secure environment. Appreciate the response.

Sidney

Hello,
GraphixCalc is locally installed on your computer and you have the option to put the Database on your server etc. That gives you the ability to sync your estimates/customers etc securely. Let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Smoke_Jaguar

Looking at solutions, I am good at tech stuff, getting equipment and supplies and doing stuff. Pricing is black magic and voodoo.