• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec ce2000-60

rflyer

OK I am new to this scene. I just got a Graphtec ce2000-60 from a friend of a friend. I want to cut stenciles. Do I need drivers for my windows xp pro to run this cutter? I do have an older ver of coral draw, would this work to draw designs and cut out on the Graphtec? or do I need a different software to run the Graphtec? I did get a signlab ver 4 or 5 donger but no cd disks..is this good for anything?
Thanks in advance.
Charlie

CS-SignSupply

The CE2000 is not supported by the Cutting Master Software.

A number of options exist, such as buying one of the following programs:

CiberCut Max
FlexiSIGN, FlexiLETTER or FlexiSTARTER
Co-Cut
or other sign design and output software...

You will need to run this unit on Windows 2000, XP or VISTA and download the USB Drivers here

This unit is simply out dated though NOT obsolete. Call me if you have questions.

rflyer

Thanks everyone I got it working. I am running a pen and paper through till I get things set. It is not drawing/cutting anything in like a 2" margine from all sides of the paper. Is that in the cutter setup or software? I will keep reading the manuals.

Thanks again